This morning I was awaken at 5:30 to our baby monitor making an extra amount of noise. I wondered if Jadon was somehow playing with it even though it was on the opposite end of his crib. Sure enough I walked in his room and he was laying on his stomach playing with it. He has been moving around in his crib, but not anything close to this much.
This afternoon we were just home from church and we had put Jadon on our bed while we changed our clothes. I finished and walked out for a minute. When I came back Jadon was laughing really hard. A couple of minutes later the same thing happened where he was laughing harder than I have ever heard him. I asked Troy if he had done anything to make him laugh. He said the only thing he was doing was changing his clothes. This bout of laughter coming from such a cute little body caused me to laugh really hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment